How has Covid 19 changed the cleaning services?
The Covid 19 has triggered paranoia, so hygiene, safety, and cleanliness have become top priorities. As a result, the cleaning industry has had to adapt itself to provide appropriate services to the current times.
Before the pandemic, cleaning a house involved everyday brooming and wiping, which was enough to guarantee the wellbeing of the families. Yet, back to the current scene alone does not do the trick. People are not sure if all the house cleaning is enough to keep the house safe from coronavirus.
What’s the need?
There is a great need to sterilize surfaces to remove the virus’s risk. Homeowners are now looking to have a protected house and invest a lot of time and energy in ensuring that. So there is a need for explicit cleaning to managing the house’s dangerous areas. But the techniques used at home for cleaning or covid deep cleaning may not be enough to remove the infection.
How are challenges met?
To meet the changes in cleaning needed and be in tune with the current times, homeowners have to put in place various techniques or hire the services of a cleaning company. When we hire the right services, they send experts who have the knowledge and the expertise to control and mitigate the spread of the virus.
Also, they use the right equipment and tools to get the job done effectively and efficiently. While many companies offer services, only a few, like Cleaning Corp, consider everything, including the safety and security of their employees, and provide proper estimates for cleaning. Cleaning is a necessity and not an extravagance expense, and cleaning services are the COVID warriors.
Handling of Covid 19 by cleaning corp
Professionals handling cleaning services have many years of experience. All the staff adhere to the safety protocols and use proper face masks, protective gloves, equipment, sanitizers, high-quality cleaning products, and most importantly, have PPE kits. Also, the cleaning supplies and other equipment undergo a thorough sanitization to make them germ-free. So, it is the safety first of its clients and its employees. The covid cleaning services in Sydney meet all the standards set, and the impeccable track record and client retention speak for the services offered.
The following is the strategy followed for the COVID 19 cleaning service:
- The clients are briefed on the action plan, a checklist of items, and work for cleaning.
- Once the quotation is ready, and the estimate approved, the plan is on its way to execution.
- The trained cleaners execute the work to perfection every time.
- The covid deep cleaning service includes the disinfection of germs and sanitization of the home to add more protection and offer safety.
- We remove dust from the walls, window blinds, wall mounts, electronic gadgets, furniture, and floor.
- We use disinfectant liquids Floor and the furniture vacuum and floor mopping.
- Disinfectants clear the high contact surfaces like switchboards, electronic gadgets, buttons, etc., where infections might spread.
- Particular types of equipment make sure that the disinfectants are evenly spread. After this, the entire space undergoes sanitization.
- After the cleaning, the homeowners can perform checks and clean any missed spots.
- Before leaving the premises, we clean any trash left behind and dispose of the garbage.
- Additionally, if reported immediately, free cleaning is offered if any spot is unclean after the cleaners have left.
In totality, the house cleaning service will cover the cleaning of the remotest area of the house offer complete germ protection leaving your home free of germs. Furthermore, the sanitization done ensures there is no further contamination.
Why choose cleaning corp?
Many companies offer cleaning services, but Cleaning Corp offers the best Covid cleaning costs in Sydney. The main reasons to choose them are:
The experts have been in the business for more than a decade. As a company, it has been operational for the past few years. It provides a wide range of services. It also offers niche services that are not easy to do or find experts. The company conducts weekly training to be up-to-date about the latest trends.
Professional and reliable
All the cleaners go through a careful assessment, background checks, and police verifications. They are trained professionals who know what they should do and have a keen eye for detail. Since the cleaners are well taken care of, they consider the company their own and do their job reliably and with a smile. The cleaners get the latest equipment that makes the job easy for them, and they give the best.
The cleaners on duty are highly professional and do their work carefully. Despite that, if there are damages, the accountability is on the company. The damage is taken care of, and the item is replaced immediately as they are insured. Additionally, it is a time to take hygiene seriously, so all the employees are temperature-checked and vaccinated and come with PPE kits.
The pricing offered for covid cleaning in Sydney or, for that matter, any other service is highly affordable. A free quote is provided only after completing the assessment of the premises so that you know what you will get charged. Also, there is complete transparency in pricing with no hidden fee. Additionally, the charges offered are competitive and on par with the most affordable services.
As the pandemic continues to affect people, cleaning services like Cleaning Corp are ready with expert staff for covid 19 cleaning with the latest equipment and procedures.